“Where would you like to sit?”, the hostess asked. “Outside, please.”, This is the only correct response when your view will be overlooking the river. After we were sited at our table and have commented on the beauty around us, did we notice this young otter. He was going in and out of the water, up on the river bank and down again as if searching for something.
Just as our food arrived the little otter comes up on the river bank next to our table. He has successfully caught a fish, almost a big as himself. He pauses a moment and looks at us, as if to say, “Oh, you’re having the fish for dinner. So am I.” With that he dragged his prize down the river bank.
This is just one moment in my Savannah life. – Lisa Rosenmeier
- This is a Limited Edition signed print.
- numbered (sold in numerical order only) titled and signed by the artist
- this print is available in two sizes
- packaged in a clear cello bag with a stiff backing board
- printed on Premium resin coated microporous paper
- luster finish, low gloss
- fade resistant inks
- ready to frame
- The number on the print you receive might not match the number shown in the image