It’s a beautiful day at the beach and the ocean was beckoning for me to come cool off in its water. A call I choose not to refuse.
My sister and I where about shoulder deep, enjoying the bobbing in the gentle waves, when she said, “What was that?”, with some alarm to her voice. My first thought was a small shark. So, I had already started my way back to the shore and I looked to my left.
To my surprise and relief, it was a sea turtle. We stood there in the water just watching him about an arm’s length away from us. Just about as quickly he appeared, he decided to leave. I guess we weren’t that interesting after all.
This is just one moment in my Savannah life. – Lisa Rosenmeier
- This is a Limited Edition signed print.
- numbered (sold in numerical order only) titled and signed by the artist
- this print is available in two sizes
- packaged in a clear cello bag with a stiff backing board
- printed on Premium resin coated microporous paper
- luster finish, low gloss
- fade resistant inks
- ready to frame
- The number on the print you receive might not match the number shown in the image