Augusta and Waynesboro Railroad Company built 53.31 miles (85.79 km) of railroad line between Millen, Georgia and Augusta, Georgia and 13.69 miles (22.03 km) of yard and side tracks prior to or during 1854. This is one of the many homes built to house the workers of those lines. The Charlton Lane Railroad cottage is one of the remaining buildings left here in Savannah. It was built in 1872 and is has two 300 sq ft of living space that share a middle wall.
Rail Road Cottage
- This is a Limited Edition signed print.
- numbered (sold in numerical order only) titled and signed by the artist
- this print is available in two sizes
- packaged in a clear cello bag with a stiff backing board
- printed on Premium resin coated microporous paper
- luster finish, low gloss
- fade resistant inks
- ready to frame
- The number on the print you receive might not match the number shown in the image