The air is still cool to the touch, refreshing one would even say. I’m aimlessly strolling down a trail that is twisting and turning with the river bank. My mind is on nothing. Thoughts are coming and going like a gentle breeze.
Then with a splash in the water my heart jumps and my mind focus on the idea of a gator. As I look toward the water edge I see a rabbit swimming away. I had to rub my eyes…..rabbits can swim!?
This is just one moment in my Savannah life. – Lisa Rosenmeier
- This is a Limited Edition signed print.
- numbered (sold in numerical order only) titled and signed by the artist
- this print is available in two sizes
- packaged in a clear cello bag with a stiff backing board
- printed on Premium resin coated microporous paper
- luster finish, low gloss
- fade resistant inks
- ready to frame
- The number on the print you receive might not match the number shown in the image